Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Christina Marie Dittmar

My niece, Christina, has a birthday the end of the month.  I ran across this picture this morning, looking for another one.  Since Tina's birthday is so close, I will start running pictures of her along with some others.  I love this picture.  This was taken one night when Carianne came to pick me up at the airport in San Antonio.  The thunderstorms were so bad we were literally stranded at Marianne's that night, so everyone found a spot to sleep and borrowed pajamas. Marianne and I snuck in and snapped this picture.  I have the printed copy on my refrigerator to this day and every time I see it, I smile.

2 comments:

Cari said...

I have never seen this picture! I love it! Thank you for posting it!

Tina said...

I love this!!!! This post just completely made my day. Thank you Aunt Beckie!! I love you!