Monday, January 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Pam!



Today is my baby's birthday!  WOW!  I am getting old!  The top picture is Pam with her father when she was a baby.  I don't have many pictures of Pam as a baby.  The next picture is when she was 4 and we were living in Kerrville, Texas.  The last picture was taken just a few weeks ago when she visited the Bahlmanns and us for Mallory's blessing.  As I was going through the pictures I have no 'family' pictures of the Davis' from their visit.  In fact I have no pictures of Chris at all.  I only have the group grandchildren pictures with Dutch in them - but then he was such a blur.  He is a very busy two year old.  (I wish they lived closer still!)  I don't know what I was thinking.  I need to take some lessons from my daughter Heather and think more about documenting family moments better with the camera.  


Happy Birthday, Pam.  Your father and I hope this is a wonderful year for you.  

No comments: