Saturday, January 8, 2011

Pam and Heidi


Here is a sweet picture of Heidi and Pam.  But the reason they are laughing is the picture underneath.  Clyde took the picture and it took a second for my cheap camera to react.  He flipped the camera up to see what was happening and got a great shot of Heidi's ceiling and heat vent instead of our daughters.  We were all laughing for the next shot which is the first one of this blog.  It was so much fun to have Pam come down for the blessing.  I know it was hard for her.  She is like my sister and basically sick or extremely uncomfortable the whole pregnancy.  I know the trip could not have been easy but I was happy to see Pam, Chris and Dutch, and I was totally selfish about it.  It has been a year since I have seen any of them and after being able to take off and go and see Dutch whenever I wanted to, I needed my 'Dutch hugs'.  

No comments: