Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Our VA Christmas

I am about to be shot by 3 daughters!  We lived on the VA grounds the last two years we lived in Kerrville.  This was one of those Christmases.  I am thinking it was the first Christmas because the second Christmas the wall behind the girls was stacked with boxes for our move to Utah.  It was a tiny place but we managed quite well - mostly because we were hardly ever home.  Heidi, Heather and I spent most of our time in San Antonio, where I was attending school full time and Pam was attending middle school in Kerrville.  Clyde loved literally rolling out of bed and walking to the office in less than 5 minutes.  The girls are modeling their new t-shirts that Gr'Anne and Grandpa Bill had sent them for Christmas.


My Christmas village (behind Heidi) wasn't very big back then!  It is over 22 pieces now.  

1 comment:

Heidi Noel said...

I liked it better when you did pictures from when you were younger. ;) Thanks for the memories. (See you in a few hours.)