Sunday, December 19, 2010

Happy Juliannuary!

Today is Jared and Julianna's first anniversary.  Happy Anniversary and may you continue to have your 'eternally ever after'!


This is picture of my brother-in-law, Frank Dittmar on Santa's knee.  I have been trying to figure out how to work this into my Christmas pictures and then today when I did Julianna's pictures it hit me - this was the perfect day.  This is Julianna's father.  So in keeping with my Christmas theme - here is Frank.  I would also like to wish a Happy Birthday to my friend Jennifer Mello.  Jennifer is an amazing woman.  She is our Relief Society President so she is basically Clyde's 3rd counselor.  She sees things that need to be done in the ward and quietly takes care of them.  She is an incredible mother and wife.  And to top it all off about the best friend you could want.  Plus she has 3 sisters and as I watch her dynamics with her sisters, it reminds so much of our daughters and the love between the 4 of them


1 comment:

Julianna said...

Thank you Aunt Beckie! I am so thankful that you came to my wedding. It was a great blessing to have you there. I love you!