Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Eve!


 This is a picture Clyde took of my brother Bob and and my mother's   grandfather clock.  It is double exposed in the days when you could do that (and did do that quite often by accident).  This was done intentionally.  I thought it was a cool picture for New Year's Eve and the passing of time.  
 This an Advent party at our apartment in Frankfurt Germany.  I am in the back in the middle, Marianne is in the front, Bob is in his favorite outfit - his cowboy shirt (it was either that or fatigues).  The table is surrounded by the GI's that were always at our home.  I do remember the shorter ones name was Allen.
I can't remember if I posted this one or not but it is me getting Carianne and her sisters ready for the Christmas pageant when we lived in North Carolina.  That year instead of Santa Claus coming to the Christmas party, the Three Wise Men came.  


I think, starting tomorrow, I will post pictures of the people and events that are important that month.  For example, in January there are several birthdays and anniversary's in our family.  I will post pictures leading up to each event.  I hope you enjoy this as much as you have enjoyed the Christmas and Thanksgiving blogs.

No comments: