Saturday, December 18, 2010

My First Christmas


These are some pictures that I found that were labeled 'Beckie's first Christmas'.  I assume my mother had them correct since I don't remember.  Thank heaven she labeled which is better than I did for my daughters!  We would have been living in Salt Lake City, Utah then because Dad was still in medical school.  I remember laying in front of that radio that I am sitting in front of in the top picture when I was 9 years old in Germany.  I also remember when Dad finally got rid of it and bought himself a German top of the line stereo system.  He still had parts of it that - that he was still using - when we moved here to Rhode Island.  That and his cameras he bought were his pride and joy.  I have to admit that our family got a lot of pleasure from both purchases for many years.

No comments: