Saturday, April 11, 2009

Red Kindle Cover

For a combination birthday and Mother's Day gift, the Pfiester family gave my a red leather Kindle jacket for my Kindle. I have loved it because it protects my Kindle when I want to go somewhere. Today I took my Kindle to Church because I knew I would be waiting for a while until the Primary Party was over. I have used this cover for several weeks at Church because once I finally get finished, Clyde as bishop usually has more to do - so I read. I have several little ones at Church that have come to think of me as their grandma away from their real grandma. Today, Sophie Childs (age 19 months) could not keep her hands off of that red Kindle! She loves my purse anyway because it is yellow (the Davis' gave it to me for Mother's Day last year). I guess I had left it unzipped because the next thing I knew Sophie was holding my Kindle and trying very hard to get into it. Her mother and I caught her at the same time. We visited after I zipped it carefully into my purse. Sophie gave me very loving kisses and then wiggled off of my lap as I visited with her mom for a few more minutes and the next thing we knew - Sophie had the red Kindle cover in her hands again. Obviously Sophie's favorite color is red!

No comments: