Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Odds and Ends

Yesterday Clyde and I made it to over $100,000 on Webkinz. Nothing happened. I wish it was real money and not Webkinz dollars. Oh well.

Yesterday they 'vacuumed' the parking lots at the apartment complex to collect all the salt and sand that is left over from out weather this weekend. They had an empty dump truck when they started and by the time they were finished they had to empty the truck once and it was almost filled again.

I am back at Sedona - working out every day and started back on my diet. I thought I would be more sore but other than my right kneed hurting (it really never stops) there hasn't been any other problems so far. I am glad to be back and starting to get back and shape and be more healthy again. However I was in really good shape a year ago when all this balderdash started!

My really good friend, MaryAnn Kohl is back in the hospital. She apparently has osteomyelitis (sp?) and now she is waiting for a bed at the Leahy clinic where they specialize in bone disease. She has been fighting this for 6 weeks. It is so scary! MaryAnn was one of the healthiest people I know and now she has had 3 surgeries in as many weeks (2 of those surgeries were actually the same week!). We just want her to get well and come back to us.

Yesterday we broke in to 90 degrees outside - today we haven't gotten beyond 59 and it looks like we won't. I loved the warm weather while it lasted. However everyone else here was complaining about how hot it was!

1 comment:

ChristinaS said...

I'm with you. I'm hoping Sis. Kohl gets better and comes home soon also.
As far as the weather, I agree again. No complaining here. I got to go outside and sit in the lawn chair and put my feet up and do my computer work in the sun and get a burn LOL. All weekend I wore sun block while riding on the motorcylce with Mike. The last day of warmth and I fry. HA HA no brains I have. lol