Friday, July 4, 2008

Getting On Board

I can't believe that I am doing this but I couldn't add comments unless I had a blog too so here we are. Now the family is involved in this.

I guess that this will be a good outlet for my emotions - of which I have had many lately - and my thoughts - of which I have had just as many or more. I miss my family during this time of year. We had such a great time last year with Pam, Chris and the Dittmars' that it is going to be quite a lonely holiday this year. Especially since I am not sure when I can travel again.

3 comments:

Heidi Noel said...

Hi, Mommy! The kids will love seeing pictures and such. Marcus was talking about you yesterday and now I can't remember what I was going to share. I will try to...

Cari said...

Yeah, Mommy! I am so excited that you're doing this, too! I love you bunches - and I was a shower girl until I met Carl (well, except for that one thing - that always requires baths)!

Heather said...

Yeah! Welcome aboard Mom it iwill be nice to hear from you. We miss you too!