Saturday, July 5, 2008

Dutch Bailey Davis

Yesterday I became a grandmother for the ninth time. I have been reflecting on this all day and find that the saddest part of this is that I can't be there. I am relieved that his paternal grandmother, Kelli Davis is there to take care of him and his mom and dad but I would have loved to have been there. I have missed out on several of the births but I have made it there eventually except for 3, Carlye's, Bella's and now Dutch. Fortunately I will be able to see him for his blessing in September. I am working hard to be well enough by then to have nothing hinder that.



I am tired of being in pain all the time. It colors everything I do. I shouldn't write at this time of day. By now I hurt so bad that I just want to cry and pray for tomorrow to come quickly. I do pretty well in the morning but because of a cold front with rain, I started out in pain today and just haven't been able to get on top of it. I don't want to be in pain all day tomorrow. I feel like I should be bigger than this and should handle this pain better. I know people that live like this all the time and they don't complain. What right do I have. Enough of this. I need to suck it up and be happy. I intended this to be a happy blog not a whiney one. I won't do this again.

1 comment:

Heidi Noel said...

I am glad that you have seen each of my babies. Dutch will be the same age Caspian was when you met him, if that helps at all.