Monday, July 29, 2013

Update

We just made a monumental decision.  We are leaving our mattresses behind.  They are about 20 years old and it is time to replace them.  Why repack the van to just have to get rid of them anyway!  So relieved.

I ran across my yellow silk that my father had brought home to me from Korea, in a very moldy box.  It is musty smelling but doesn't seem to have any mold on it per se.  I will get it cleaned when I come back from Denmark and then Marianne and I will make Roman shades for the yellow room with it!  I would love being able to look at this beautiful material when ever I wanted too.  There is not enough to make anything like a dress with - so this will be the perfect solution.  Just really like that idea.  Maybe some throw pillows too.

Back to work.  I have some cleaning up to do.  I also have to get my silver bracelet that my daughters and husband gave me for Mother's Day 9 years ago.  I had it polished and cleaned by a very good friend so it is ready for the trip.

No comments: