Monday, August 5, 2013

We're Here! We're Here! We're Here!

After getting packed out, having the apt. inspected so we can get our deposit back, Clyde's farewell party and getting Set-apart, we drove for 32 hours and arrived safely at the Pfiester home.  For the first time in weeks, I am relaxed and feeling good.  Clyde and I have slept for 2 days and I think we are finally catching up.

The van left the house last Tuesday and should arrive at Popi's on Wednesday.  Now to find an unpacking arrangement that makes everyone happy.

Clyde's farewell party was wonderful.  Clyde received medals for his meritorious service with the Civil Service.  It is the highest award you get in the Civil Service.  It was fun party.

Last Wednesday evening, Clyde and I were set apart.  It was beautiful with amazing blessings through us for our children and grandchildren.  I was given the Gift of Tongues, which was something I was hoping to be blessed with.  There were other very special blessing pronounced on Clyde and me.

Clyde had to work Thursday but his boss, Bev, said for him to come in late and he could leave as soon as the loose ends were tied up.  That done we headed out.

Once we got into Pennsylvania, the drive was beautiful and easy.  We took back roads into Kerrville and it was wonderful.  We drove past Enchanted Rock and that brought back some fun family memories.  We are here until this weekend and then off to Las Vegas.  I will post more as we go. 

1 comment:

Julianna said...

I am so excited for you! I love you.