Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Happy Birthday, Anneke!

Today is our granddaughter, Anneke Susan Bahlmann's birthday.
 
Anneke, happy 9th birthday.  I use your birthday as a milestone for all sorts of things in my life.  We had lived in Rhode Island one year when you were born.  Grandpa and I had just been called to be Ordinance Workers in the Boston Temple.  When I got home from taking care of you and your family, I cut my hair all off and gave it to Locks of Love.  I cannot believe how fast the 9 years have flown and now we will use you birthday as another milestone.  We are now packing up to leave Rhode Island.  We will be there to see you sometime around August 11.  We will go and get your birthday present then.  We love you and are proud of you!  (This was the only fairly recent picture I had of you.  Hope you don't mind showing off your feet!)

No comments: