Tuesday, July 16, 2013

How I Spent My Day!

This morning when I woke up I felt off.  I thought my blood pressure was high and checked it.  It was 175/101.  When Clyde and I were having morning prayers, I started sweating profusely and became very light headed.  My next wonderful symptom was that out of body experience you get sometimes with Migraines.  Clyde asked me if I needed to go to the Emergency Room and I thought it would be a good idea.  By the time I got to the ER, my blood pressure was 192/100.  They put me in the Cardiac Room and started monitoring me.  The conclusion  (after 10 hours) - I have high blood pressure.  I am not sure why all of the sudden my meds are not quite working like that should.  It could be stress but that has never affected me before.  I go see the PA in my Dr's office tomorrow.  Maybe she will have a clue.  I am fine but my pressure is still elevated.  No salt today.

3 comments:

Cari said...

I'm so glad that you are okay! Let us know what the dr says after you go in!

Heidi Noel said...

Oh dear. I am glad it was not something worse. I love you.

King Jed said...

I hope you are feeling better. Not much we can do from over here but extra prayers never hurt. Love ya!