Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Years Resolutions

I am sticking to the same 3 resolutions I always make - because I usually keep them.

1. Read the Ensign cover to cover every month
2. Read the Book of Mormon through
3. Stick to my diet and workout regime at Sedona.

My only problem is my 3rd one. It always entails my body rebelling because of an ailment or injury. Hopefully I have gotten over all of that and I now can start this year with a new slate. By the way - I also make resolutions just after General Conference. In fact that is when I make my 'real' resolutions. The talks are inspiring and I see what I need to be focusing on. So in truth - I make my resolutions in April and October. These three resolutions have just been my New Years Resolutions forever and I guess they always will be.

No comments: