Sunday, January 10, 2010

I'm So Happy!

Today for the first time in a month I went to Church. That sounds like a terrible confession but I have been so sick for so long that this was the first week I was well enough plus not contagious so I could go. It was wonderful. You forget how blessed you are to have the Gospel and the association of other members until you have been denied the blessing. I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I am so blessed to be a member of the Church of the Jesus of Christ of Latter-day Saints. I want to shout it from the roof tops - so intead I will just proclaim it from this post. I am blessed beyond measure and I know it.

2 comments:

Heidi Noel said...

You really should try Air Borne especially with you traveling so much. I am amazed at how well it has worked for us. We took it while Anneke was sick and none of us got strep.

Elise said...

So glad you're feeling better! I'm sure it was such a blessing to be able to go to church. :)