Friday, April 3, 2015

Good Friday 2015

I am laughing because 'Acuweather' that we look at to see the weather here, says that it is snowing.  Now you know why we call it In-acuweather.  It is 47 degrees and the sun is shining.  I don't know anywhere in Denmark that it is snowing!

We went to the temple this morning with Jim and Norma Brookes - our fellow Family Search missionaries here in this Zone.  We always enjoy getting together.  On Monday we will go and see the Little Mermaid again and a statue called 'Christina' that is a tribute by an LDS artist that cast her.  His great-great-grandmother was Christina and as a young girl she went to Utah.

It has been a good day.  Clyde is literally being a couch potato and sleeping in the sun on our little love seat.  He can curl up in the smallest spaces.  I used to be able to but not anymore.  I figure that in the next year or so I will the 'Bionic Woman'. 

No comments: