Sunday, April 26, 2015

God Be with you 'til we meet again...

I cried so hard at church that I have a headache.  I intended to take pictures and got none.  It was a hard day.  I love our little Branch as I love my family.  Knowing that I will probably not see most of them until the next life was really quite heart breaking.  It was nice to ride the bus though and know THAT was our last 1 hour commute to church.

I am not sure I can blog tomorrow.  It depends on how early I get up.  We have to send our internet receiver back in the morning so we will have to see.  I cannot believe that our mission is finished.  I doubt I will be sleeping much the next few nights just because I am running through my head all that needs to be done before we go. 

Heidi said that we will be speaking in Sacrament Meeting on the 17th of May.  It is the Manti 3rd ward and 9 a.m.  We will have a get together after the church block at the house.  I will even make my famous 8 bean barbecue 'chili'.  Love to see one and all.

No comments: