Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Frustration

I keep thinking I need to write on my blog and I do have things to write about but then I get overwhelmed because there is so much going on my life right now.  The most frustrating thing in my life is seminary didn't quite work out the way I had envisioned.  I had thought I would have 2 for home study and 3 for early morning.  Now I have 1 for early morning and can't even find some of the ones  I had hoped to teach.  It will work out and be a wonderful year - it always does.  I am so excited about the students I have thus far.  They are incredibly bright and want to learn.  I guess I really can't ask for more than that.

I think I am going to start writing down my  own writings  and thoughts and inspirational thoughts from talks.  I have notebooks that are floating around and I need to put them somewhere.  Here is as good a place as any.  Hopefully I will be inspired to do that soon.  Well on with the purging!

No comments: