Monday, October 31, 2011

Memory Monday

I was trying to find something for Halloween and stumbled across this picture of my grandson Nathanael Pfiester, carrying a pumpkin.  It is such a cute picture that it is the one I chose.  I am thinking he is about 4 in this picture but I am not sure.  


I hope you are warmer where you are than I am right now.  We had ice on our windshield this morning to scrape off to get to seminary.  We did not get any snow however from the big Nor'easter that blew through here over the weekend.  It was like our island was in a bubble.  We got lots of wind and rain but no snow - which was fine with me.  I would be very happy to get no snow but I don't see that happening.  People that live across the bridge from us on the mainland had to dig out to come to church yesterday.  

No comments: