Friday, October 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Sara!

Happy Birthday Sara!  We love your very much.  We were very tickled the day you came into our lives.  I swooped down and picked up Julianna and Annemarie.  All of the cousins had such a good time until your mom said it was time for everyone to come home.  Then Carianne fell in love you.  She thought you were the neatest person in the world.  She also liked the fact that your birthday was just 2 weeks before hers.   We are proud of you and the wonderful woman and wife you have become.  One day soon you will make a wonderful mother.  I imagine you are a comforting presence in the hospital because you are so compassionate.  We are very proud of you.  We are so happy you are a part of our family.

3 comments:

Sara Walker said...

Thank you aunt Becky! I love you!

pambelina said...

Stop posting ugly pictures of me, Mama!

Grandma Bailey said...

Sadly when we wiped out the computer we wiped out my cute picture of everyone. I have to admit I am scraping the bottom of the barrel with these but you look pretty good for just having had a baby!