Thursday, May 7, 2015

Run Around

This morning I drove!  I went and picked up a prescription for Clyde, went to Jensen's to see if they had Merrills for Clyde and stopped by Manti Telephone to add caller ID.  A little while later Clyde and I went and got his Merrills and then we wandered into the Bosch store.  We bought a high quality wheat grinder and headed to Maple Leaf in Ephraim to get some wheat.  The 'food' store has turned into a gift store!  No more healthy foods there.  Now we have to get some wheat from somewhere.  However while at the store we ran into Darlene Stevens and had a wonderful visit with her.

Clyde and I came home - had lunch and then our Sunshine called.  She and I visited for a while and then on to the  next thing.  I am quite tired tonight but then I never did have time for a nap.  I should sleep well tonight.  This is going to be a good experience.

No comments: