Monday, May 11, 2015

Felling Better

We did no unpacking today.  We got our teeth cleaned and made appointments for some work.  Then we went up to Lehi Roller Mills to get some whole wheat so I can used my new grinder and start making homemade whole wheat bread.  That will happen tomorrow.  We also went to Lowe's and bought lamp harps and new electrical systems for some lamp bases we inherited somewhere along the line.  They look nice in the family room.  Then we went to RCWilley - a furniture store that has just opened a new store - expecting deals.  We found none.  We will do just as well at Beck's furniture in Mt Pleasant (about 20 miles from here) and we will be supporting a local business as well.  We like that.

I am feeling a lot better than I did all weekend.  Hopefully I am over all of this junk and can move forward  with a clear head (literally!).

No comments: