Monday, May 21, 2012

Happy Birthday, Andy - Late!

I didn't forget it was my son-in-law's birthday yesterday but the last 3 days have been so busy that I just didn't have time to blog.  So I apologize for being a bit late.  I did think about it yesterday but the 'bishop' gets priority on the computer on Sundays - especially when Ward conference is coming up.

Andy has been a part of our lives for 15 years.  Heidi wrote to him as a friend while he was on his mission.  I had listened to his  and his friends Dave's dreams on speech tournaments in high school.  Andy is someone whose dreams were ones that I admired even in high school, because even back then he wanted to teach.  He will soon be able to do just that on any level he wants.  He has never let go of his dream.  He has also in that time become a wonderful father and husband.  Happy Birthday, Andy!  I hope this year brings the fruition of everything you have worked so hard for.  Lots of love from both of us.

No comments: