Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Everyone Admiring the Babies

When I was visiting my sister, Marianne's ,  we put the babies side by side and took pictures.  Then we stood around and admired them.  These pictures tell everything.  They are of Annemarie, Julianna, my daughter Pam, Christina and my sister Marianne.  The daughter that is missing is Sara.  I will feature her tomorrow.



Today, I received my Mother's Day gift from the Bahlmann's.  It was pictures of the family.  When I was growing up, I remember my Grandma Brugger being thrilled when she received pictures from family members.  In fact I remember her saying that was the best gift ever!  I remember rolling my eyes and thinking she was crazy!  Now I understand that it is the best gift ever.  I really don't need anything else.  Nothing makes me happier than seeing my family every morning as I get up or as I am preparing a meal (I have pictures in my hall and on my refrigerator).  I love the fact that a long distance phone call is not a special occasion anymore like it was when I was a child but can be just on a whim.  And now we have our blogs.  Everyday I can see what my family is up too and that is a blessing too.  I am so thankful for this time I am living in!  Thank you Bahlmanns.  I love the pictures.

No comments: