Monday, May 9, 2011

Dane's First Day Home

Pam with Dane just before Chris got home with her Rx.  She was in quite a bit of pain still here.  Thank heaven Dane is good baby.

Dutch trying to figure out what he is going to do with the baby.  I have to say Dutch is really good with Dane.  He suddenly will stop what he is doing and go to check where the baby is.  If Dane is not where Dutch thinks he is, Dutch becomes very concerned.  

Dutch - who is currently wearing a size 4.  I have big grandchildren.  Dutch was playing on the playground and mowing other children down.  I told one of the older children to be understanding because Dutch was only 2.  She looked at me and said, "Two!  He is bigger than my sister and she is 5."  She was right, too.

1 comment:

pambelina said...

And my face is skinnier now too!