Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Happy Birthday, Marianne!

Today is my sister's birthday!  She has truly been my best friend all of my life.  This is Marianne her first year at BYU, sporting the purse she had made and her brand new haircut.  I loved it when we lived closer and we could do things together.  But Marianne will always be my dearest and most special friend because she is my sister.  I am so blessed to  have her in my life!  She is the epitomy of a Christlike example of a sister, mother and wife.

2 comments:

Marianne said...

Thank you for the wonderful birthday wish. I love you and miss being close to you. However, that may be the worst picture ever taken of me. Those pants are not the least bit flattering. Heather's pictures from behind are more flattering. d

Grandma Bailey said...

What can I say - it was the 70's!