Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Julianna and Dena!

Today is the birthday of two of my favorite people, Julianna Dittmar Foote, my niece and my sister-in-law, Dena Brugger.  I only have pictures of Julianna and that is because of her wedding.  What a joyful day that was!  She is such a beautiful and happy young woman.  I am so proud of her (I sound like her mother but I am really her aunt).  Julianna has been a joy in my life since that day she was born.  I have to admit even when she was little and in pain she used to make me laugh (she would cry 'owee, owee, owee' and it was really quite funny.  We still do that in homage to Julianna when we get hurt!).  I am proud of Julianna and all she has accomplished so far.  She is well on her way to becoming a remarkable woman of God.  Happy Birthday, Julianna!

I don't know Dena quite as well but I do know that I am glad that she married my brother.  I have not seen him this happy in his whole life.  Even when things don't go perfectly, Dena is a rock and and helps Bob move forward.  Bob is a much better person because of this remarkable woman.  I am very grateful she is a part of our family.  Happy birthday, Dena!

1 comment:

Julianna said...

Thank you Aunt Beckie! I love you!