Friday, July 9, 2010

Been Busy

It doesn't look like I have been blogging but I have. Our family has a recipe blog site and I have been dumping my favorite or most requested recipes onto the site so they are there for 2 reasons. #1 When I make something at Church and someone requests the recipe I can immediately make copies of it and #2 when I visit our daughters I have the recipes they want at my fingertips. It seemed the smart thing to do. Someone was telling me that they did something similar and then printed the blog site at the end of the year. We just might have to consider doing that come December for our family members. My sister and her daughters are contributing off and on too so it truly a family website. For those of you that are interested the site it is OurFamilyRecipes.blogspot.com I hope you enjoy the recipes of our family. There are recipes that I blogged last year but there are new ones too.

No comments: