Thursday, April 22, 2010

Pre-posting

I write my book reviews as I go along - very carefully posting it for the next Tuesday. During the last month, twice it has popped up early. Today I think it did because we had several power failures and for some reason the internet has been out all over the island - no matter who your carrier was. So if you saw my blog with the premature book review, sorry about that. It will be there next next Tuesday with other books just like it is supposed to be. I will be saving them as drafts from now on and publish when I see fit.

I am going to take up the idea of doing a picture day but I need to decide which day of the week that will fall on. Every other Friday is our Temple day and that Friday is mind blowing busy, no matter how we plan. So as soon as I figure out the day I will start throwing up some pictures and a bit about them. I do like that my daughter Heather does her silent Sunday. The only problem is that I hardly ever get computer time on Sundays so that would have to be pre-planned. It is interesting that I have basically 3 busy days a week and it makes for a very long weekend.

No comments: