Thursday, March 18, 2010

An Evening wih Kat and Mitch

We are in Virginia. Clyde has an appointment this afternoon so I tagged along so I could see Katherine (my niece) and meet her husband Mitch and their son, Joseph. We took them to Joe's Crab Shack last night and had a great time. The wonderful thing about going to Joe's Crab Shack it the meal lasts a long time but there are enough diversions for children that it isn't boring for them. We had a wonderful time (but we were only there an 2 hours instead of the 3+ like we were in Vegas!). We had a wonderful time and a great visit. I didn't get very many pictures but I did get a few. I will download them as soon as figure out how! I sure hope it isn't another 6 years before I see Katherine again. We somehow have to remedy this problem of not seeing that side of the family more often.

1 comment:

Heidi Noel said...

I am glad you could see them and take them out. I am jealous.