Friday, July 10, 2015

Rain and very close lightening

We had severe thunderstorms late this morning and early  this afternoon.  The lightening was so close it would almost flash with the thunder!  Evie was here with Heather and she was sure glad to cuddle up with her mom and be safe.  Heather and I picked another gallon of peas and some carrots.  I sent them home with her.  We also ran to the Norbest outlet store and I got some ground turkey,  turkey pastrami and turkey steaks.  We also got some turkey jerky but it was a bit 'wet' - not dry like you expect jerky to be.  It was really good though.  Then we went to the Conoco station in Moroni to the little food place in the gas station and got Sanpete Barbecue sandwiches.  I wish we had only gotten 1 because that was more sandwich than Clyde and I could ever eat alone.  Clyde, Bella and Brandon went and helped my bonus mother, Doreen out with some baptisms at the temple.  It is sunny and beautiful now.  It has been a good day.

No comments: