Sunday, June 14, 2015

Saturday and Sunday

There are advantages to having a large garden.  My husband brings me in fresh flowers every morning.  It is fun.  We also have an abundance of lettuce, spinach and radishes.  I am afraid everything else will come in all at once and we will be overwhelmed.

Tomorrow is my first Gospel Doctrine Class.  Busy trying to get ready.

Sunday: My lesson went well.  I got nervous and wanted to present everything.  I need to slow down and go with the Spirit.  I will get into stride soon.

We had just the Bahlmann's and Doreen for dinner.  We had chicken roll-ups or chicken pillows as the my Davis grandchildren call them.  They were a big hit.  For dessert we had huckleberry cobbler and Luke had 3 servings.  However Mallory had a chicken roll up and liked it.  It was successful meal.  The Nordell's were celebrating Brandon's dad's birthday.  We will see them soon.

No comments: