Monday, June 22, 2015

A Memorable Day

At 9:30 this morning, I went in for a mammogram.  I have not had one in over 2 years because of the mission.  I thought all was well until this afternoon when they called to see where I had had other mammograms done.  They need to look at my old results to see what those results were.  I must admit I have been a little off ever since that phone call.

We had a funeral at noon so we decided to go and get our Utah drivers license taken care of.  We finished that at 11:57  and headed to the Ephraim Stake Center.  We are now official residents of Utah. 

It was the funeral for Marie Beacham.  It was a sweet tribute.  We saw a lot of old friends and renewed acquaintances that we had not seen in over 12 years.  So much fun. 

At 3 p.m. - we headed to a nearby restaurant for something to eat and came home to get anything taken care of we would have done this morning.  Now, my grandchildren are weeding or watching TV, waiting for our bat watch this evening at 9:20 or so.  I love having these amazing young people so close.

No comments: