Thursday, June 4, 2015

Radishes Galore

The Bahlmann's, Clyde and I harvested over 1 pound of spinach and almost 2 pounds of radishes from the garden - the first picking of the season.  The radishes are very sweet but spinach did not go with our dinner.

We went to the temple and did a session and then sealings afterwards.  It was wonderful to be there but for the first time since I have been home, I cried over the loss of my father.  Dad spent all the time he could in the temple and I could feel him there.  Plus there were many who recognized me as President Brugger's daughter.  It was a bittersweet experience but worth it. 

We had the Bahlmann's over for dinner.  Heather, Heidi and I went and picked up some kitchen things for a wedding this weekend.  It has been a good day.  Now the families are all off to practice for The Mormon Miracle.

No comments: