Tuesday, November 26, 2013

We are settling in

 Our apartment is small but really about the size of the one in RI.  Our bathroom is the size of a shower stall with everything in the room together.
You can sit on the toilet and take a shower!  Our floor is always clean though.

Our kitchen is a galley kitchen with no dishwasher but we do have a tiny washing machine.  It does about 3 or 4 shirts or one sheet at a time.

 g
Both sides of the kitchen with our quirky window at the back.
Our jet we took to come here from Dallas.  Not a trip I want to take again soon!

We are loving being here.  Tomorrow I will post pictures of our camera equipment.  I just love that we are online and I can keep tabs on my family again.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Oh - what a cute apartment! Reminds me of ones I've seen all over Europe.
We also have a tiny washer. I miss our giant US one!