Saturday, November 9, 2013

Fun Saturday

We spent the day with Marianne and Frank along with Sara and Dallin.  We took Pam and Dane with us and they had a wonderful visit with the family.  We went to a fun restaurant called 'Rollups' that sells crepes and Panini.  We had a great time.  Dane and Pam slept most of the way home.

We spent last evening going through our luggage and making sure we were within weight limits.  I think we about have it.  Packing 3 coats is a lot of space and weight!  I am also taking 3 pair of shoes and that weighs things down.  18 months of meds is also bulky and a bit heavy.

We found out our visas were ready on September 28 but our equipment in Denmark was giving them fits.  They think they have the bugs worked out now.  We learned this week how to fix some on our own - so it is going to be exciting and fun.
 Clyde says I am pointing toward France.  I can't help I am a foot too short!
Clyde and Hyrum Smiths profiles.

1 comment:

Heidi Noel said...

I LOVE your pictures. I am also glad our prayers were answered, we were just praying for the wrong things.