Thursday, November 7, 2013

Finished - Now Onto New Beginnings!

We just got home from our last day at the Church Office building.  We had so much fun!  I am going to love this mission!  We had lunch with my sister, Marianne at a beautiful restaurant in the Joseph Smith building.  We had a great time.  We will see the Dittmar family on Saturday, when I will retrieve our Danish guidebook and give Marianne some things to take to my parents for storage.

We digitized books and documents, learned about the auditing process of what we 'capture' and the paperwork that we need to take care of weekly.  We are both excited to get started on this a week from Monday.  I must say I am not looking forward to 22 hours of travel but I am looking forward to this mission.  It is going to be a blast!

No comments: