Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Temples

We had a day of Danish again today.  We traveled down to Provo to do Technology Assisted Language Learning and then meet with our tutor at 3:30.  This was our last day with Andreas Birk.  It will be sad to let him go but the Church has lined us up with a new tutor, Brother Wooten.  Life moves on as we prepare for our mission.

We were driving back to the Davis home from Provo and I was watching for the temples.  I realized that I had not done that for a while.  Is the sight of seeing three temples at glance becoming mundane?  I was kind of startled to even think that.  The temple to me is the most glorious place to be.  We  have tried to go every week we have been near one.  I hope that site never becomes mundane and I will always be thrilled to see a temple.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Oh! I wish I'd known you were down here! We'd love to see you before you report to the MTC!