Sunday, October 27, 2013

A Very Fun Weekend

On Friday, Clyde and I went down to Ephraim for a Vocal Exchange 30 year reunion.  It was so much fun to be with such great friends again and make beautiful music together.  We sang several of our standbys and sounded just a good as ever.  We blended and fell into our old parts like we had never been apart.  Such fun!  Time just flew by.  Before anyone knew it, we had been together for 3 1/2 hours.  I have never had time go by so unnoticed before.

Saturday morning, we went to the Manti Tempel and saw Jay and Tawny Olsen and family.  Thomas was getting married.  John and Christian are already married!  We saw Darrel and Corinne, Chuck and Eileen Jeffs too.  We visited while Thomas and his wife were having pictures taken.  It was so much fun!

Today we went back to Manti to go to church with Popi and Doreen.  While I was in Relief Society, I was sitting by Doreen and Mary Wintch.  About halfway through RS, we realized were super close friends when I was at Manti High.  We had a blast visiting with each other and catching up.  I can't wait to see her next Sunday too.

I can't remember if told about our drive home from Manti, last week.  In the valley leading to Indianola, we saw a MOOSE!  It was a juvenile and seemed quite lost but it was funny to see all of the cars stopping to take pictures. 

Tomorrow we finally enter the MTC.  I am scared and excited.  Our next adventure begins NOW!

No comments: