Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Our Trip to Utah...

 On July 24, we flew to Utah.  Above is a picture of Heather on the left and Carianne on the right taken at the farm at Thanksgiving Point.  We had not seen Heather and her girls in over 4 years - so that was a happy reunion.  I am very frustrated with my pictures at this moment.  90% of them were taken sideways and I have no way of turning them or cropping with my computer.  Hence I will not be showing them for a while.  I also have no pictures of Heidi's family except for 2 of Mallory.  Clyde had the camera in his pocket and apparently that is where it stayed.
I am learning to knit.  I knit hats winter for all of my grandchildren and one for Pam.  Above, Evie, Dane, Bella, Pam and Dutch are modeling theirs.  Dane loves his because he can take it off and put it on at will.  Unfortunately it covers his eyes quite often in the putting on process and his has not figured out how to uncover them - so he wanders around blind.  When I gave my grandson Luke his hat - he would not take it off.  He was sweating buckets underneath it but refused to remove it.  I have to say that this one by far one of the best vacations we have ever had.  If Clyde had not gotten a horrible cold (that he STILL has) it would have been so much better.

No comments: