Monday, August 13, 2012

Dane's Sourpuss

 Our first morning in Utah, the Davis, Nordell's, Clyde and I went to the Black Bear Cafe for breakfast.  It was wonderful by the way and since I have become wheat intolerant - it was the first time I wished I could  eat it again.  The pancakes looked yummy and their cinnamon rolls were about 6 inches across!  Dane got a lemon.  My camera is old and slow but these are some pictures of him eating it.  The thing is that he kept eating it even though he wasn't sure he liked it.
 This is just after he had his first taste and is his first pucker.
 Here he goes again.
 The pucker starts but my camera is just in between shots.
His second pucker.  Fortunately Heather has the whole sequence on her camera (I hope).  I have to say that this trip was one of the most fun trips I have ever had.  It was just the perfect combination of everything.  I guess it didn't hurt that we ended up driving a Lincoln the whole time - so we were driving in a car that had seats that cooled (and warmed) and plenty of room for the family.  Plus our family just plain has a good time together.  We are blessed.

No comments: