Sunday, February 7, 2010

We Missed That One!

We have received several phone calls and emails about how we are. We are fine. We missed the storm (or Snomageddon as the meteorologists are calling this storm). We didn't even get any snow except for a few lost flakes floating around in the air. Our temperatures are cold - but they should be - this is February. We are supposed to get some snow on Wednesday. That will be the first snow since the middle of January. We missed that storm because we were in Vegas. So far this year I have missed all of the big storms because of my travel plans or because I have been sick - so I haven't had to venture out in any of them. Snow here is a nightmare. They do not know how to plow here and it is frightening to drive after a storm. I just wanted to say that we are doing fine. In fact we are behind on our snowfall. So all is well here.

No comments: