Thursday, March 22, 2012

Is Anyone Out There?

I know we all live busy lives and I also know that we read each other's blogs.  I miss when one of my daughters' doesn't write for a while.  The other day Heidi said she wondered if anyone even read her blog.  We all do.  I have tried to comment on blogs and it is hit or miss at best whether my comments show up or not.  It is too bad that we don't have a like or I was here button we can press like they have on Facebook and other social sites.  That way our family and friends will be well aware, yes, we are reading your blogs and very much aware of you.  We are excited when you write and love to know what you are up too.  Facebook has a place, but a blog has a unique spot all its own.  Whether I respond or not - I am reading your blogs and love to know what is happening in your life.  I understand that sometimes life is so hectic that the choice is sleeping or blogging.  By all means choose the sleep!  Love to you all.

1 comment:

Heidi Noel said...

Thank you, Mommy. I love you and I am out here.