Monday, February 6, 2012

What Color You Wear

Yesterday at Church I wore gray.  I looked nice.  It was a a gray toned jacket with a gray sweater and a charcoal gray skirt.  I hadn't felt good all week because of a stomach bug.  All day long people kept coming up and asking me if I was okay.  I was still feeling a bit 'woozy' as Omi would have said but other than that I was fine.  I even had two of my good friends say I looked 'gray from head to toe'.  Not quite the look I was going for.  Just before I left Church I realized that I might have put on the gray because I was kind of feeling gray.  I am tired of winter (even though it has been a mild one) and physically I was not quite up to everything I had to do.  If I  didn't have so much to do on Sundays I would have stayed home yesterday.  So maybe what we wear or the color we wear is a reflection of how we feel and our personality.  I didn't think anymore about it until this morning when one of my seminary students said I looked like a felt better today.  I am getting better but I know it really had a lot to do with the fact I was wearing a bright colored top rather than gray.

No comments: