Thursday, July 16, 2015

Miracles and other news

I don't think Carianne will care if I share her good news.  Her liver has not fat on it and is down to normal size!  Her only health problem is she needs her gall bladder out.  It is nothing but a miracle.

I have been sorting through a few things.  I have not felt really good today because I had to be fitted for a crown on the bottom left side of my mouth.  I have been numb all day (it is very close to the root).  I keep pulling putty out of my mouth but feeling a lot better than I usually feel after a visit.  Hopefully there will be no repercussions tomorrow.

I finally got most all of the DVD's sorted and alphabetized.  We will keep the TV up here for the time being.  I still do not do stairs with the greatest of ease.  Hopefully we will get the media room set up down stairs in the next year or two.  It has been a good day.

No comments: